- DRA Behavioral Health Corp is a non-profit organization that was created by a group of experienced and passionate therapists that together bring more than 20 years of experience working within the community. Our range of expertise encompass working with children with different behavior problems including but not limited to Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD.
- We are a team. And our planning committee consists of five diverse individuals with one thing in common: a child with autism or other behavior issue.
- We serve all individuals with autism spectrum disorders and/or ADHD from ages 3 and up. We provide group therapy according to the abilities of each individual so we may increase their social skills and help them learn proper communication skills.
- DRA Behavioral Health Corp is in partnership with parents, schools and the community. We will provide individualized treatment approaches, to help develop the full potential of differently-abled children within the Autistic Spectrum Disorders and ADHD. We do this by using a multi-disciplinary approach addressing all individual needs.
- Early intervention in the most effective approach to a child's success. Parental involvement and participation is crucial in a child's development.
- A working relationship between school, community and home is critical to the success of a child's education.
- Behavior in any form, is communication.
- All individuals, regardless of their abilities, have the potential to thrive when supported by a family and community that is caring and knowledgeable.
- Individuals are empowered through education and training facilitated by teamwork that values all members.
- Individuals with an ASD, their families, those who work with them, and members of their communities are best supported through a model that is driven by continuous learning and research.
Helping Family and Children with Autism and other Behavior Problems.
- ABA Behavior Analysis Therapy.
- Verbal Behavior Therapy.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
- Art Therapy.
- Psychodrama Therapy.
- Narrative Therapy.
- Music Therapy.
- Bio Feed Back Therapy.
>> At DRA Behavioral Health Corp you will find skilled and experienced therapists who have helped clients just like you build richer more rewarding lives.
>> All our therapists hold higher education degrees in psychology, ABA and/or verbal behavior.
>> Through a combination of therapeutic techniques, each counselor will work with you to design a treatment plan to that fits each individual needs and outmoded coping mechanisms that may be standing in your way.
>> Many clients report rapid progress due to the effective approaches we apply. All communications with your counselor are kept strictly confidential.
>> We are a 501 (c)3 company. We accept most insurance plans like Medicaid, CMS and other private insurances.
>> We also provide services on a sliding scale fee according to a family's and individual's income.
>> We truly care about your well being. Make an appointment and your first session is FREE of charge.
>> Let us help your Child and your Family.
>> Call for an appointment today.
Call 772-446-4621 for details or to book an appointment.